hey natty spatty nice art work g.ur cosin kp rocksss!!!! u lov her. lov u lov from kp xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Hi my name is Natayla and I am eight years old. I like swimming.My mum and dad live with me.I am going to share on my blog the lovely work I do while I am in room 5.I hope all of you enjoy my blog.
6 comments:
Natayla I like how this project turned out and I think it is great how it is on display for all to see.
I'm very proud of you.
Peter
Hi Natayla I like how u did round the edges off the friends tile it looks realy cool.Samantha
I like your tile Natayla.
Bella.
I like your wacky hair, Natayla. From your buddy in Room 11, Ella R.
hey natty spatty nice art work g.ur cosin kp rocksss!!!! u lov her.
lov u lov from kp xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Hey Natayla!
This is so well done - I know howimportant your friends are to you...
Nice work,
You are a star ***
Love mum-Vicki
Post a Comment